malo e lelei

and welcome ^_^

Thursday, April 1, 2010

living my life..

Golden, Jill Scott.I love this song.


it is said that when gold goes through this refining process. they heat it intensely melting the gold into a liquid substance, which brings all the dirt and impurities to the surface. making it pure gold.cool eh.. so..


my life? today, yesterday, last week, last month. its been almost like an experience experiment. from being stagnant and complacent, fearless and bold, heart aches, heart breaks, tears of sadness, tears of joy. happy, sad (list any kind of emotion here) it's a smorgasbord. I’ve said goodbye to some friendships, and said hi to the new. been so hungry that I forgot about eating, and then smoked so much that even oxygen hurt. I’ve burnt people with my words, and got burnt too. Fell through the cracks of my insecurities, and laughed till there were creases on other days. I swear, my emotional rollercoasters were like kicks for 6flags. And yet even still, im smiling, still wishing and dreaming, holding down the fort with some super faith glue. I’ve been through the fire, gone through the daily refine of my existence so far, And with jill in my ear or not, I’ll always be living my life like its golden. Golden.



like this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment